CARGO ADVANCED RATING & MARKETING
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to apply advanced construction and combination principles for unpublished rates.
You shall be able to calculate rates and charges for mixed consignments, Unit Load Devices (ULDs) and complete Air WayBill. You can describe and use pricing strategies. Finally, you can determine an advertising budget and plan, selecting advertising media channels.
This course provides knowledge on cargo rating principles and Air Waybill completion, as well as basic marketing procedures. This course is the ideal way for you to refresh your knowledge and learn new skills for career development.
The Cargo Advanced Rating & Marketing objectives
• Apply advanced construction and combination principles for unpublished rates
• Calculate rates and charges for mixed consignments, Unit Load Devices (ULDs) and complete air waybill
• Describe and use pricing strategies
• Determine an advertising budget and plan, selecting advertising media channels
CARGO ADVANCED RATING & MARKETING COURSE CONTENT
• Review of Basic Cargo Rating Principles
• Currency Regulations
• Construction rates (Add-on Amounts)
• Combination of Rates and Charges
• Mixed Consignments
• Unit Load Devices
• Trade and Trade Patterns
• Total Distribution Cost
• The Marketing Plan
• Target Groups
• Door-to-Door Service
• Dangerous Goods: DGR cat. 3
• Aviation safety & security
• Customer service
• Discover the different areas of airport businesses
• Work with airport staff on their daily tasks
• Graduates of this course can apply for the Havard ManageMentor(HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
• This course can be taken as part of the Leadership & Management Training Program Diploma.
• IATA Cargo Introductory Course
• You are customer oriented
• You are methodical & organized
• You are motivated
• One to one monitoring
• Airport professionals as trainers
• Fully comprehensive program
• On-the-job training