AIRPORT OPERATIONS TRAINING
Why AIRPORT OPERATIONS TRAINING?
Starting a career or wishing to expand your knowledge in airports? Get the essential knowledge you need to succeed.
This course offers an knowledge to manage key airport operations. Whether you are new to the industry or a recent recruit, this course provides a solid foundation for further professional development in the field of airport operations.
The Airport Operations Training objectives
• Use proven techniques to improve your operational practices, solve problems, and optimize benefits
• Combine modern business practices with operations to meet international standards
• Identify areas for improvement in your operations and facilitation processes
• Apply performance measurement techniques to support key operational project need.
AIRPORT OPERATIONS TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
• Understanding the airport
• The airport as an operational system
• Support services
• Airport issues and challenges
• The future of airports
• Dangerous Goods: DGR cat. 9
• Aviation safety & security
• Customer service
• Discover the different areas of airport businesses
• Work with airport staff on their daily tasks
• Graduates of this course can apply for the Havard ManageMentor(HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
• This course can be taken as part of the Leadership & Management Training Program Diploma.
• Fluent in English & French
• You are customer oriented
• You are methodical & organized
• You are motivated
• One to one monitoring
• Airport professionals as trainers
• Fully comprehensive program
• On-the-job training