Why Flight operation ?
The flight operations training courses are designed to optimise the flight preparation and operations processes, as well as enhance safety for airlines.
The trainees will benefit an aircraft manufacturer, with advantages including increased efficiency and engine lifespans, faster turnaround times, simplified processes and deeper knowledge of their aircraft.
The Flight Operation Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Coordinate the various actions on a flight between landing and take-off: filling fuel, catering, boarding, freight & luggage loading (etc.)
• Make sure all safety and security rules are applied during ground operations
• Fill in and hand in all necessary documents to the PIC (Pilot In Command)
• Preparing and signing load sheets.
FLIGHT OPERATION COURSE CONTENT
• General information
• Human factors
• Current IATA regulations
• Short- medium- & long-haul aircrafts
• Traffic operations – initial level
• Traffic operations – advanced level
• Loading procedures
• Cargo procedures
• Computerized traffic management – ALTÉA FLIGHT MANAGEMENT
• Flight management – practice
• Dangerous goods: IATA Cat 10
• Technical English
• Airport safety & security
• Coordinate flight operations
• Prepare load plan
• Prepare load sheets and documentations.
• Fluent in English & French
• You are customer oriented
• You are methodical & organized
• You are motivated
• One to one monitoring
• Airport professionals as trainers
• Fully comprehensive program
• On-the-job training