TRAVEL & TOURISM
Why Foundation in Travel & Tourism?
Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty with IATA Foundation in Travel & Tourism course.
Study the basics of the travel and tourism industry and understand what it takes to become a successful travel agent. Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise clients about when and where to travel based on their needs. Learn how to provide the best flight, accommodation and tour options, and how to ensure clients fulfill all necessary travel requirements.
What’s like being a Travel Agent?
The IATA Foundation in Travel & Tourism Diploma
The training course includes modules which will enable the trainee to gain a solid background and give him or her all keys to fully understand all aspects of the position. It also includes an on-job training so the trainee can actually do and understand what he or she will be doing once in a company and be trained accordingly.
FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL & TOURISM DIPLOMA COURSE CONTENT
• Travel and tourism
• Travel requirements
• Road transport: rail
• Road transport: cars and campers
• Sea transport: ferries and cruises
• Packaged tours
• Air transport
• Customer service
• Dangerous Goods: DGR cat. 9
• Aviation safety & security
• In a travel agent company or an airline GSA
• Familiarisation with travel agent duties
• Full use of Amadeus software from creating a PNR to ticket sales
• Graduates of this course can apply for the Havard ManageMentor(HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
• This course can be taken as part of the Leadership & Management Training Program Diploma.
• Fluent in English & French
• You are customer oriented
• You are methodical & organized
• You are motivated
• One to one monitoring
• Airport professionals as trainers
• Fully comprehensive program
• On-the-job training